No I've not read all the debate yet (yes I've been on holiday :) but thought
I'd comment quickly about Fluxlist:

It has its ups and downs, we come and go but it works and it works really
well. We've been here as long as rhizome and the others but we've not gone
commercial and we're still true to ourselves which is an achievement both in
terms of Fluxus and Net Art.

I can't say any more as I still have so many e-mails left to read.

Remember only 2 years to go until fluxlist is ten. At the moment fluxlist is
8 and for any 8 year old it's pretty impressive.

cheers,

Sol.
Please use this signature to enhance the merriment of others:
"You can take the parrots out of Desford but you can't take Desford out of
the parrots." - Varley