--- Thanks kathy for your words of wisdom. I think it
must be a conflict of some kind and maybe not due to
memeory atall as the programme i had trouble loading
is back on and running perfectly now after hours of
defragging and re-booting and deleting files and
goodness knows what! a waste of an lovely sunny
afternoon! I shall tread carefully over the next few
days and see what happens- even a sneeze could sending
it all crashing down!
Michael

Kathy Forer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Michael, I try
to know as little as possible about