Dear Fluxlisters,

We seem to have confused Alan Bowman with Allan Revich.

It is to Allan Revich that we should have written, 'We have explained who we are and what we do a few times now. We will be happy to do it again. Following a few events and accidents last month, we are rethinking our own activities, so our view of ourselves may change, but we'll post a relatively current statement. We do indeed include a couple of art students in our midst, and many argue that solicitors are wankers, but the rest of the labels on your list are hardly neutral. If you truly intend no offence, there are better ways to avoid giving offence than by asking whether we are "killjoys, pompous little twerps, little children with big mouths" etc.'

Your long list of pejoratives is designed to offend. So is your manner of addressing us as "Mr. and Mrs. Secret Fluxus," and the like when you know we are a group. We use the polite form in all correspondence because, as an anonymous group, we can't claim to know any one person directly or on a first-name basis.

Mr. Bukoff has changed the purpose of Fluxlist, and the reasons we joined are no longer among the purposes. If you or others find our interests bothersome, we will be happy to leave the list.

Sincerely,

Secret Fluxus

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today! http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger