Dear All,

I know it's not a terribly new idea, and borrows heavily from Robin Crozier, but about
a "Portrait of Secret Fluxus" piece - electronic media - jpg, gif, bmp, .txt, html,
(even very small sound files) The fffo could host the files on a website.

'hard copy' pieces could be sent via snail mail and i could scan them etc

just a thought....

alan

Are Secxret Fkuxus really the Residents disquised as the Fluxus Indians?

BTW AllEn how are things in Coon Rapids?

One of my all time favourite websites (despite the involvement of Bukoff)

http://www.fluxus.org/museum/