For father's day yesterday, Lady C gave me a ceramic jar with the words "Cussin Jar" on the side. Not sure exactly what it's "supposed" to be used for, I have taken this matter into my own hands, and request your gracious participation. (Might be especially appropriate for FLUXLIST, given exchanges the past few days!).

Please send me - mail or email - your most elegant curse. I will place these in the jar, and when I need one, will draw one out and put it to use. This will put our teenaged son to shame, as his curses are of the crudest and most unimaginative kind you can imagine.

Thank you!

Send to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

or

John M. Bennett