HERE IS MY CONTRIBUTION THANKS ALAN

http://www.crispinwebb.com/secret.jpg

crispin,

make shoes that will bounce high, or not at all and call them a secret

Alan Bowman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear Lay Deers and Gentle Swoons,

The Freeformfreakout Organisation Let's Try And Start A Project, Just Watch
Those Contributions Trickle In Division is chuffed to announce another
update to the Portrait of Secret Fluxus pages.
> http://xoomer.virgilio.it/n.waugh/secretfluxus/secretflux1.html
> http://xoomer.virgilio.it/n.waugh/secretfluxus/secretflux1.html
> http://xoomer.virgilio.it/n.waugh/secretfluxus/secretflux1.html
The Taos Treasure has entered into the running with a rather splendid entry,
we heartliy recommend a peek.

Sincerely

L. Mow-Banana (yes for 'tis I - he makes me come nto the office every other
Thursday morning, something about 'verifying expense accounts...')
FFFO etc etc

......It would appear that someone has laminated my tongue during the night,
they seem to have emptied my wallet too

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW SITE IF
YOU ARE INTERESTED

www.crispinwebb.com