Title: Re: FLUXLIST: "Dick Higgins and Something Else Press" in new RAIN TAXI journal
O sorry, the search functions are so clumsy on this site (not my responsibility)-- go to <http://mnartists.org>, then type in “VACUM” as noted, w/ quote marks, in search box, then click on any of the people that come up, say Wojahn, and that will take you to the VACUM homepage. Alternatively, go to the site, then click on “Organizations”, and then find us from there.  Sorry.

AK