I received several items in the mail recently. This morning I looked at them and then stacked them all together to take to my truck. As I looked down two of them fell open. One was a color photography book by Robert Hirsch, "Exploring Color Photography," and on the back cover was a photo of a large moth. Next to that photo was the cover of a "Birds and Blooms," magazine with a similar moth, in color so that it appeared as if it was another page of the same book/magazine. It gave me quite a shock or as Picasso would say, "A leap in the imagination." Was this art? -Don Boyd

http://www.doneboyd.com
check out my website for the latest images!

Donít just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/