1) Sorry again Allan! I don't know why I keep hitting the e

(Old habits die hard! I appreciate that you are trying)

2) For all of the Allans involved maybe we should start allanism or allanon
or maybe take the 'flux' out of fluxus and put allan in...well maybe that idea stinks: allanus.
Cecil

(Thanks for the offer, but the world has too many isms [and too many Al(l)(e/a)ns?] already – google me and you will find mine – I am pretty content with Fluxus, whatever it may be)

3) I like Alan Bowman

4) I like Cecil Touchon

5) I like Madawg

6) I like the Fluxlist

7) Let’s all be friends

8) Let’s have a Fluxdrink together sometime soon!

Allan Revich

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Sorry again Allan! I don't know why I keep hitting the e

cheaper than cocaine?

Oh Odin's Underpants its a B(owman)LOG
http://bowmansramblings.blogspot.com/