Rod,

I got mine too.  A great job, my compliments dear boy.

It's a great compilation too, despite being so few participants.  I can hear
traces of Throbbing Gristle, Nurse With Wound, Einsturzende Neubauten.  Well
there are things there that remind me of stuff on a whole host of experimental
vinyl albums I still have back in the UK.  like stuff on "the elephant table "
comp, "an afflicted man's musica box" and "three minute symphony"...

oh my! what nostalgia - are they available on CD one wonders...

thanks Rod, I got it yesterday morning and have played it at least seven times
so far!

alan

Oh Odin's Underpants its a B(owman)LOG

http://bowmansramblings.blogspot.com/

Visit the Freeformfreakout Organisation Online:

http://www.freeformfreakoutorganisation.net