Very Nice

…all of it

From: owner-FLUXLIST@scribble.com [mailto:owner-FLUXLIST@scribble.com] On Behalf Of Reid Wood
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 3:44 PM
To: FLUXLIST@scribble.com
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: Cobbing bookwork on Tonerworks

Allan,

These particular ones exist only in digital form, but I also have others (physical collages) that involve some printed parts that are like these, and I have sometimes printed out the digital collaborations that Karl Young and I have been doing for a number of years. Finally, as I noted on the blog, these resemble little cards that I have been printing (and will continue to print), which I leave in public places for people to find.

Reid