Very nice idea!
/Björn

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:48 AM
Subject: FLUXLIST: Fluxlist Blog

Fluxlist Types,

I just set up a communal blog at Blogger.com for all of us on the Fluxlist.

Many of you will have received invitations to join and if you didn’t receive an invitation it is only because I couldn’t locate your e-mail address tonight. E-mail me or post something to the list and I will make sure you get an invitation. Once you are a member of the blog, it’s like being a member of the list – you can post whenever and whatever you want.

The idea is that we will all continue to communicate with each other and share ideas and projects as we always have – through this wonderful list, but if you want to share a picture or similar file with the list (and with the world) you will be able to post it to our communal blog.

The blog address is at http://fluxlist.blogspot.com

There ain’t much there yet but as fluxlisters start contributing that should quickly change.

Allan Revich

I don’t know what the file size limits are at Blogger. Hopefully they are big enough to allow lots of stuff to go up.