Hey that’s great! Now all we need is the password again to start contributing… only if the password is put on the list it won’t be long until the spammers have it again too.

From: owner-FLUXLIST@scribble.com [mailto:owner-FLUXLIST@scribble.com] On Behalf Of Kathy Forer
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 12:37 AM
To: FLUXLIST@scribble.com
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: Fluxlist Qiki

On Apr 4, 2006, at 5:00 PM, Allan Revich wrote:

It’s too bad the wiki has disappeared. It was a great tool (and great fun) for collaborative story writing. Did anybody save any of the wonderful work that was already written there?

I just repealed as much of what "Nick" posted that I could find.

Phentermine and entermine and oversize convoluted raunchy-sex-site-links

all posted from various IPs making it hard to block.

Apparently needs password protection

See Once the Badger (Boy) in Nomad Slasher, "Man Bites Dog," a 42-page book made of fur, teeth, skin and bones