I am so relieved by that Rod. Sometimes I feel that I am just beside myself on these issues until I notice I am sitting next to a mirror.

Thursday Art Lunch at 1:00
Thusday art lunch this week is at 1:00 at the Pho Nam VietNamese restaurant at 4045 East Belknap in lovely and exclusive Haltom City,  on the north east side of Fort Worth across from the even more exclusive Sea Breeze Motel, Art Colony and House of Crack and Pain.  The Sea Breeze is made of that natural red Texas sandstone and is reminiscent of the motels or "motor lodges" that Bonnie and Clyde preferred.  Hope to see you there. Everyone else is also invited of course!

Rod Stasick wrote:
Yes, I understand this as text,
but also as reality!

R~~

---
Now playing: Either/Orchestra - Amlak abét abét

RANDOM RODIO:
(often) rodcasting at:

"you won't like all of it"