On 1427 RabiÊ» I 22, at 12:51 PM, suse wrote:

These are nice--as a document lover--I see them as representations of representations
Can you tell me about them or do they present in and of themselves?
curiosa and curios

Well, it's just a "Pop Rock" wrapper (http://www.poprockscandy.com/)
found deeply buried in a garden that's having to be reconstructed after some recent flooding. If you look at the first pic in the upper left corner, you'll see the "Pop Rock" logo. I thought it was a beautiful pattern
of age on both sides of the wrapper, so I scanned it for keeps
(rather than keeping the thing itself).

R~~

---
Now playing: Los De Abajo - Adios Negrita