mIEKAL aND wrote:

> The issue is dated July 05...  am I missing something or has time
> stopped & no one told me?

I am only half Jewish. The other half is sloth. Most of the issue was finished
in July, but it has taken me this long to finially finish it. But at least it
is finished. Should I change the July 05 dates to June 06 so it doesn't seem so
back-dated? Maybe I could just change a word on each page so that they will be
June 06 material...

Rod Stasick wrote:

> Did the issue on Dick Higgins take a back seat?

I was planning on interviewing Dick, and had begun to exchange words with him,
but because of my mixed heritage, cf above, the interview never happened.

Moral of the story, unless you live in a tree, don't be a sloth.

-Josh Ronsen
in Austin, Texas