Thanks for clearing that up, & I don't think anyone here is holding you accountable for being mixed race.

I have an interview with Dick Higgins & Bern Porter that you're welcome to reprint if you are interested. It's part of the upcoming Bern Porter book of interviews I've been editing since 1990 & shoulda been published 10 years ago. Talk about sloth!

~mIEKAL