----- Message transféré ----
De : Mihai Spacovschi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
À : FLUXLIST@scribble.com
Envoyé le : Mardi, 25 Juillet 2006, 8h41mn 01s
Objet : First contact

Dear all,

I'm glad to have had a first contact a real one with Alison Knowles and his imponderable objects.

I would like to exchane informations and news about the actual fluxus manifestations.

I think the fluxus will never diminue or disapear. It's a decalque of life.

Thanks to accept me among you.

Alan Bowman , a young sustainer and in love with this marvelous etat d'esprit, put me in contact with the Fluxuslist members. I've paid him a visit In Venice at the foundation.

Mihai Spacovschi