On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 3:16 AM, Michael FIG <mich...@fig.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Dale Schumacher <dale.schumac...@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I'll have to give some thought to the larger-scale blackboard
>> mechanism.  It seems like it will take a few combined abstractions to
>> get there.
>
> I have a relatively simple model in mind that's probably a cheap
> ripoff of Prolog, LINDA, and term-rewriting systems.
>
> Let me know if you see merit in it:
>
> http://michael.fig.org/first.html

It looks very interesting, especially the example of locating "sine".
I'd like to learn more about this.  Do you have more information
online somewhere?

I've just launched a new blog to start publishing thoughts about the
design and implementation of reliable, scalable, massively-concurrent
actor-based systems.  If you're interested, you can subscribe at
http://www.dalnefre.com/

I'm aiming for a bi-weekly publication schedule and have just put up
the first post.  Comments are always welcome!