> i've created a conversion of the official maru repo and uploaded it
> to github.
>
> https://github.com/attila-lendvai/maru

FYI, due to lack of feedback i've decided on my own to record my work
into a git snapshot of the maru repo at the same url i've advertised previously:

https://github.com/attila-lendvai/maru

but this conversion is created using hg-git, a plugin for mercurial
that enables it to be push into git remotes.

the git mirror i've originally advertised has been created with
hg-fast-export, a standalone script. unfortunately the two git repos
don't share the same root, and even though they are practically
identical, they are different git repos. i've renamed that repo on
github and will delete it eventually.

the new git repo has a branch called 'official' which is the 'default'
branch of the official hg repo. i can trivially update it by 'hg
pull', 'hg push git-url', so let me know if that would help you and
it's lagging behind the official.

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39