> Thanks for setting up a Git bridge.  The VPRI wiki should probably be updated,
> since the following page lists a Git repository that has been unreachable for
> many months (git://fig.org/idst.git).
>
>   http://vpri.org/fonc_wiki/index.php/Installation_Guide

that wiki seems to be dead, and i couldn't create an account
either. (also, i personally miss the bird's eye view to edit that
page)

i'll move further maru related discussion to the maru-dev list:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/maru-dev

i've also enabled the wiki for the github project where i'll record
any useful/related info/plans/people i can find:

https://github.com/attila-lendvai/maru/wiki

i'd be happy to add contributors to the github project, so let me
know!

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39