At 07:18 AM 5/31/01 -0500, you wrote:
>On 31 May 2001 07:57:54 -0300, Arved Sandstrom wrote:
>>
>> P.S. How is it that lots of people think IE is the better browser? :-)
>> What was that reason again? Remind me....
>
>It supports XSLT?

I think MS should work on having IE support HTML more reliably before they
worry too much about advanced stuff. I had to get rid of IE 5 because it
crashed so much. Netscape may not support so many theoretical features, but
at least it doesn't blow up so often.

Regards,
Arved

Fairly Senior Software Type