On 31 May 2001 11:20:40 +0200, Di Perna Francesco wrote:

> I just want say thanks to all the people that helped me for my
> previous question.  I have another one.  Somebody have a code example
> for transform an xml file and xsl file into .fo file?

Take a look at the JAXP 1.1 API Specification from Sun.  It contains
code samples for XSLT transformations in every imaginable fashion.

I posted some code examples a week or so ago.  I don't know if this list
is archived anywhere.  (The archive link on the FOP webpage leads to an
"Sorry, we moved" notice with a link that I have yet to click through.)

--
Weiqi Gao
[EMAIL PROTECTED]