From: Di Perna Francesco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 31 May 2001 18:51
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to obtain .fo file?

I just want say thanks to all the people that helped me for my previous
question.
I have another one.
Somebody have a code example for transform an xml file and xsl file into .fo
file?
Thanks

Di Perna Francesco
Phone . (+39) 050 541192
Pers. Phone (+39) (0)349 6673200 Fax (+39) 06 23319457
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"There is nothing so powerful as an idea
whose time has come" - Victor Hugo