That is interesting, but how can I print with displaying print dialog.
In my java program I need to to print PDF generated by fop. I need to
have print dialog displayed and I need acrobat to close automatically
after printing. I tried acread32.exe /p "pdffile", which dispalys print
dialog but arcorbat reader stays open after printing.

pa