Hi Erik,

I don't succeed in solving the same problem. Only for non-dynamic content
you can align the text on the bottom using space-before="10pt"
(size=type-size).

Greetings from Hamburg
Andrea

you wrote:
Hi all,

I've encountered difficulties using alignment within tables rows.
I attached a modified table.fo example to point out the problem.

The text in the second table row is to long for the defined column width, so
it is \
wrapped correctly. Now I want the text of the whole row aligned to the
bottom of the \
row, but instead all other cells show the text aligned to the cells top.

Is it possible to align the the row text completely to the bottom of the
cells?