>From "Cafe con Leche" the xml website maintained by Elliotte
Rusty Harold:

"The United States National Institute for Standards and technology
(NIST) has published published several hundred tests for XSLT,
XPath, and XSL Formatting Objects. These will eventually be
integrated into  the official OASIS XSLT/XPath suite."

see http://xw2k.sdct.itl.nist.gov/xml/page4.html

I had a short look at the xsl:fo test suite. It contains about 540 xml
files and xsl files to convert them to xsl:fo files. In a separate
directory there are the resulting pdf files created with xep.

I am not sure about the copyright status of the test suite, but we
certainly can make use of it.

Fotis