Hi Seshadri,

Yes, the second patch you gave me worked with the external-graphics tag.

However, when I run FOP 0.19 within a servlet I get the following error.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not instantiate
org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer
 at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.setRenderer(Driver.java:306)
 at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.setRenderer(Driver.java:283)

I am not sure why its unable to instantiate.

My same servlet code works with FOP 0.17

Please help.

Thanks,

-Chetan