Yes, it works now
This is what I was doing in my servlet before (when I was getting the error)

         Driver driver = new Driver();
         driver.setRenderer("org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer", "1.0");
         driver.addElementMapping("org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping");
         driver.addElementMapping("org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping");

driver.addElementMapping("org.apache.fop.extensions.ExtensionElementMapping");

driver.addPropertyList("org.apache.fop.fo.StandardPropertyListMapping");
         driver.addPropertyList("org.apache.fop.svg.SVGPropertyListMapping");

driver.addPropertyList("org.apache.fop.extensions.ExtensionPropertyListMapping");

Now I am doing this

         Driver driver = new Driver();
         driver.setRenderer(driver.RENDER_PDF);

It runs fine....however, I still need to change my java compiler to run at
higher memory ...I am setting at

-Xms64M -Xmx320M

When I set it at -Xms64M -Xmx128M it hangs and never finishes.

Do I need some other argument to be set in the driver to make sure the buffer
memory works.

Please advise.

Thanks,

-Chetan