Hi,

maybe this is a silly question, but I hope someone can give me a hint:

I have a XSL stylesheet, say foo.xsl, and dynamically generated xml files, say
foo.xml. Now I want to create a PDF document which works fine via command line
parameters <fop -xml foo.xml -xsl foo.xsl -pdf foo.pdf>.

How do I generate the pdf document within my application?
If tried

      org.apache.fop.apps.Driver driver = new Driver(new org.xml.sax.InputSource(new
FileInputStream("foo.xml")), new FileOutputStream("foo.pdf");
      driver.setRenderer(driver.RENDER_PDF);
      driver.run();

But where do I say to use the foo.xsl?

Any help is greatly appreciated,