I'm trying to generate PDF from a Servlet by giving providing XML and XSL files
as input.  I used the following code with some modifications:

   Driver driver = new Driver();
   driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);
   InputHandler inputHandler = new XSLTInputHandler(xmlFile, xslFile);
   XMLReader parser = inputHandler.getParser();
   driver.buildFOTree(parser, inputHandler);
   driver.format();
   driver.setOutputStream( out );
   driver.render();

   byte[] content = out.toByteArray();
   response.setContentLength(content.length);
   response.getOutputStream().write(content);
   response.getOutputStream().flush();*/

PDF cannot be generated as I received an InvocationTargetException in the
getParser() method of 'XSLTInputHandler.java' in the org.apache.fop.apps
package.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.