Chris Leak wrote:

> I'm interested in converting FOP to C/C++. Has
> anyone else looked into this?

A free software / open source C (or C++)
implementation of the XSL Candidate Recommendation
would certainly be a welcome addition.

> Any suggestions would be much appreciate.

The only suggestion I would make is to make it a
'component' (COM/ActiveX, CORBA, GNOME, KDE, XPCOM,
.NET, or whatever), just so that it can be used
programmatically by many languages, VB, Delphi,
Python, Perl, Ruby, JavaScript, etc.

=====
Weiqi Gao
[EMAIL PROTECTED]