Hi all,
     i have been pulling my hair out trying to get my nicely created PDFs
from FOP to IE4/5.5. Has anyone out there managed to bytestream a PDF to
any version of IE. I can get it to work but the browser makes 2-3 hits to
the server (presumably some bad hack by Bill based on the Expires Http
header that i am sending) it all works fine in Netscape/Mozilla. As i
cannot server a file due to security i really don't know wot else to do.
Any help much appreciated :-)
BTW i am serving via servlets & JSP, setting the content type to
'application/pdf'.

cheers
Dave

Streamlink Pty Ltd, Level 5, 33 York Street, Sydney  NSW 2000 Australia

Ph: +61 2 8243 1200   Fax: +61 2 8243 1210   Web: www.streamlink.com.au

This email and any attachments is confidential and is the intellectual
property of Streamlink Pty Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient
you cannot use, distribute or copy this message or attachments. If this
is the case, please notify the sender by return email immediately and
erase all copies of the message and attachments, Thank you.