--- Dave Frankson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> PDFs from a servlet works in all broswers but you have to remember to do all
> of the following:
>

> 1.)  Set the headers:
>
>    response.setContentType("application/pdf");
>    response.addHeader("Content-Disposition", "inline; filename=report.pdf");

Your other suggestions I've heard of before - but haven't noticed this one.
Does it really work? What browsers support "Content-Disposition" ?
Where can I find out more?

Presumably I ought to add it to the FAQ.

Cheers

Alex

=====
Alex McLintock        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Open Source Consultancy in London
OpenWeb Analysts Ltd, http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
DR WHO COMPETITION:
http://www.diversebooks.com/cgi-bin/caption/captions.cgi?date=200104
Get Your XML T-Shirt <t-shirt/> at http://www.inversity.co.uk/