From: Cyril Rognon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 10:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Need Working Sample

There is a FOP servlet example in the distribution of FOP :

/docs/examples/embedding/FopServlet.java

I think it will answer all the beginners questions.
See the example section on the FOP site to see all pre-answered question
you might have in your beginning journey.
(starting with http://xml.apache.org/fop/embedding.html)

Cyril