Hi Wahab,

I hope you've solved this problem by now.

If not, maybe you can try copying all the JAR files you're using (e.g.
xalan.jar, xerces.jar, fop.jar, batik.jar, etc.) into the
<JAVA_HOME>/jre/lib/ext directory, where <JAVA_HOME> is the JDK installation
directory.  This should solve your problem, especially if your JDK version is
1.2 or higher.

'Hope this helps,
Ken