Eric,

I had this requirement (well more correctly, I needed display-align='after')
and the first thing I tried was to comment out the first line of real code
in setRowHeight(int), ie. cellArea.increaseHeight(h + borderHeight/2 -
cellArea.getHeight());

Now this makes display-align work (sorta) but mucks up the border and
background for any table cells where display-align is not the default
(before?)

For the moment this is acceptable to me but probably not to the project as a
whole.

TTFN
----
Struan Judd <*> "And so it begins ..."  ICQ: 4498196
http://neongraal.sf.org.nz