> I really want to use xml file like...
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <a1>
> 'Ignore'
> </a1>
> <a2>
> cVu dks fDyd dhft,- iwjs nLrkost esa ;g 'kCn ,sls gh
> NksM+ nsus ds fy,
> </a2>
>
> and to use xsl file as given already so that i can
> make corresponding pdf.If i remove the fo:inline and
> use fo:block instead then i'm able to make pdf.but i
> need the data in <a1>,<a2> in same line in same
> block.If i remove starting fo:block error message
> fo:inline can't be include directly in fo:flow element
> is occuring.
> please take a look.
> regards
> rajiv
>
> --- Jeremias Maerki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Hi Rajiv
> >
> > > Thanks a lot again for ur suggestion.
> > > Ur suggestions are absolutely right.
> > > But sir,when i want to extract the xml tagged data
> > > from different tags in an xml file and to make
> > them as
> > > a single paragraph without line break,what will i
> > > do????
> > > I tried as below....
> > >
> > > <xsl:for-each select="body/a1">
> > > <fo:block font-size="10pt" font-family="serif"
> > > line-height="14pt"  text-align="justify"
> > > wrap-option="wrap">
> > > <xsl:value-of select="."/></xsl:for-each>
> > > <xsl:for-each select="body/a2">
> > >
> > > <fo:inline font-size="10pt" font-family="Richa"
> > > line-height="14pt"  text-align="justify"
> > > space-after.optimum="10pt"><xsl:value-of
> > select="."/>
> > > </xsl:for-each>
> > > </fo:inline></fo:inline>
> > > </fo:block>
> > >
> > > but not working.Do u have any suggestion??????
> > > thanx in advance.
> >
> > You need to take the fo:block out of the first
> > xsl:for-each, because the
> > above is not well-formed XML. But this is XSLT, not
> > XSL:FO.

Sorry, I wasn't exact enough. I meant take the fo:block "outside" of the
first xsl:for-each. The fo:block must enclose the whole thing
here, of course. If that doesn't help it might be easier if you posted
your whole stylesheet for us to get a feeling of what you're trying to
do. But I think you're on the wrong list with this, if you need help
with XSLT.

Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Fon +41 (41) 317 2020 - Fax +41 (41) 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch