Rajiv

> Thanks a lot for ur kind consideration.
> Yeah,i'm using xslt but all the tags of xslfo is
> working well in xslt.My actual need is to make pdf
> from a pure xml data file with xslt by using fop.
> So it's necessary for me to use .xsl instead of .fo
> file.

I don't want you to give up XSLT. What I'm trying to tell you is that
your problem has nothing to do with XSL:FO but with XSLT. It's: How do I
have to write my XSLT-Stylesheet to get a valid XSL:FO file which
results in what I want?

Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Fon +41 (41) 317 2020 - Fax +41 (41) 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch