Hey Fopstars

I've finally managed to post my diffs, JARs, tars and output samples,
along with a fairly lengthy explanation of what I've done, to the web.
This includes a PDF bug fix so that Acrobat should work again, now.
Check it all out at:

http://www.inomial.com/fop

Let me know if any links are dead or you have any problems. Instructions
to applying the patch are on the web pages. The source and JARs are
against the current CVS, updated only minutes before I sent this email.
Note that I use Unix (Linux) so I don't know how patch/diffs/cvs/etc
work on That Other Operating System.

Feedback is definitely welcome, updates and patches etc likewise.

All modified files are commented.

Regards
Mark