Hey Fopstars

I've finally managed to post my diffs, JARs, tars and output samples, 
along with a fairly lengthy explanation of what I've done, to the web. 
This includes a PDF bug fix so that Acrobat should work again, now. 
Check it all out at:


Let me know if any links are dead or you have any problems. Instructions 
to applying the patch are on the web pages. The source and JARs are 
against the current CVS, updated only minutes before I sent this email. 
Note that I use Unix (Linux) so I don't know how patch/diffs/cvs/etc 
work on That Other Operating System.

Feedback is definitely welcome, updates and patches etc likewise.

All modified files are commented.


To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to