Hey Mark,

I am trying to implement your changes in. However, I had a question on the
setRenderer method.

driver.setRenderer(new org.apache.fop.render.awt.AWTRenderer(translator));

What is this translator, and how do I create a new instance for this
translator? Is it

Translator translator = new Translator();

Please do let me know.

Thanks,

-Chetan