Your attention is drawn to the warning notice at the end of this message.

Hi

I have a table that spans multiple pages, unfortunately, FOP appears to only
let the table fill have the page before it throws  a new page

Any ideas greatly recieved

Martin Reynolds

We would ask you to treat any communication from us as confidentially as you would
want us to treat communication from you.  If you are not an intended recipient, please
notify [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately. You should know that some of our
communications may contain confidential information which it could be a criminal
offence for you to disclose or use without authority. This e-mail is not intended nor
should it be taken to create any legal relations, contractual or otherwise.

The Financial Services Authority
25 The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 5HS United Kingdom
Registered as a Limited Company in England and Wales No.1920623. Registered Office as
above

Switchboard: 020 7676 1000
Web Site: http://www.fsa.gov.uk