Hi,

when I want to include external image using fo:external-graphic and I
want it to be scaled to specified dimension I have to use content-
height and content-width properties. This is how I understand XSL FO
spec and how it works in XEP and Antenna. In FOP this doesn't work. In
FOP I was able to achieve required behavior by using height and width
properties, which I think is not correct. Actually I don't understand
how height and width should affect fo:external-graphic but I am quite
sure, that specifying image's dimesions is to be done using content-
height and content-width. Can anybody explain this and eventually fix
FOP's behavior, plesae?

pa