Hi all,

does anybody know if it's possible to get the number of rendered pages? I searched the
docs, but couldn't find anything about it.

I think it should be possible, because the PDFRenderer prints the current page number
to the message system.

We have to print a book divided into several chapters and every chapter has to be
rendered separately, but must begin with the right page number (information of every
chapter is in a database table to keep track of chapter sequence and page numbering).

Any help is greatly appreciated.