Hi, Runar

Alright, these are the kind of comments I was looking for. I don't
necessarily disagree with some of them, particularly as it relates to the
interface.

Sorry if I was a bit irritable in my last reply. I've spent literally months
wrestling with customer and technical support for a large (and possibly
previously identified) company, concerning bugs in an _implementation_. Of
course this same company hemorrhages APIs - evidently _that_ they are pretty
good at. Yesterday was another long day along those same lines, and I got a
bit heated when a few of my buttons got pushed a bit. Sorry.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom