Hi, all

The main sticking point at the moment is the updating of the CHANGES file. I
have not yet mustered up the courage to do this. We actually need 2 sets of
changes added - 0.18 to 0.19, and 0.19 to 0.20. I have no idea how long this
will take so I'm not going to speculate exactly on when I can build the
release itself. But for anyone wrapping up loose ends, you can certainly
assume next weekend and no earlier.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom

Fairly Senior Software Type