> and reading. I have the first two of Elliotte Rusty Harold's XML books.
> (Thanks!) Does the XML Bible 2nd Edition contain a lot of new information?

Elliotte says it does :-)

I've been told that my review of the 1st edition is out of date :-)

http://www.diversebooks.com:8088/examples/servlet/Turbine2/screen/MainMenu/screen/SearchResults/search/elliotte

>From Elliotte...

 If you're going to review it I'd appreciate it if you focus on the second edition
which is not at
all out of date with respect to XSLT and XSL-FO. The first edition is most certainly
out of date,
but it's also not being sold any more. The XSL-FO chapter from the second edition is at
 http://www.ibiblio.org/xml/books/bible2/chapters/ch18.html

Alex

=====
Alex McLintock        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Open Source Consultancy in London
OpenWeb Analysts Ltd, http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
SF and Computing Book News and Reviews: http://news.diversebooks.com/
Get Your XML T-Shirt <t-shirt/> at http://www.inversity.co.uk/