Hi there:

I've gone through the extensive.fo example but still couldn't find the answer to my question.. which is:

If I want to display a 3-line centered title and I want to force a line break after a specific word, how do I do that? If I used <fo:block text-align="center">it doesn't give me control over where the linebreak should be.. I tried to use "\n" but this gets printed verbatim..

any ideas? also where would be a good url to learn such things?

Thanks

Charlie

Charlie Wu.vcf