I am trying to figure out why exactly there is this namespace issue.
I am wondering if anyone has run into similar issue.
Am also wondering if there is conflicts with default jar of Tomcat3.2.1 that
comes with jbuilder5.
It has got ant.jar,
jaxp.jar, parser.jar.

Should I remove this . and include just xalan2 and xerces1.2.3.jar

I tried removing it and looks like
jbuilder is looking for xmlDocument.class
which I think is in parser.jar.

It would be great help if anyone has run the same course.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to