On Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:20:28 Michel Lehon wrote:
> Keiron, Could you take a look at the things you did for the logger
> in driver, it look wierd to me as the _treeBuilder 's logger
> is only set if a call to setLogger is done, otherwise I get a
> NullPointerException
> If you want I can take a look... just say so.

Michel,

Yes, that is a bit of a problem.
I'll set the logger in the getContentHandler() as with the stream renderer.

It is a bit of a problem that the tree build is and can be used before the
logger is set. The constructor uses the tree builder. It is (sort of) okay
since those methods do not use the logger.
The only way to set it before anything is called on the treebuilder would
be to pass it into the constructor and I don't want to do that.